Have you got the Vocab? Become a friend today!
With your support we can continue to engage and enlighten audiences of all types through dance. You can help us to raise the profile of innovative African Contemporary Dance in the UK and to achieve broader understanding and public interest in African dance forms as a living and evolving choreographic language. Support is critical to sustaining this vision and Vocab Dance Company welcomes all those who wish to help us as we board on this journey. Please invest in Vocab Dance Company’s future, therefore impacting in the future of others by making a contribution today.
10 ways to support Vocab Dance Company
- Make a financial donation to VDC (See below)
- Hire VDC for workshops in schools and communities or to perform at an event
- Name VDC your company of choice for employer matching funds programme
- Donate items to the company and sponsor dancers
- Join our mailing list and follow us
- Watch our performances and support our projects
- Join classes
- Talk about us! Spread the Vocab!
JOIN US NOW, TO SUPPORT OUR DEVELOPMENT
Annual friend membership is £35.
All friends upon joining will receive a special edition photographic still of the company in performance signed by Alesandra Seutin If you want to become a friend of the Company and can afford to donate a little more then please select the relevant section below. Here are some examples of the kinds of activities that your additional contribution will support:
- £50 - Provides a dancer with a specialist treatment on tour, which is vital for preventing as well as treating injuries
- £100 - Can support to purchase costumes and props for performances
- £150 - Will pay a day of work from our administrator
- £300 - pays for one day of studio hire for rehearsals
- £500 - Pays a dancer's weekly salary - we think our dancers should be paid better and we are constantly striving to improve their conditions of work
- £1000 - Would pay to commission a composer, to create original and beautiful music for our productions
- £3000 - Will cover to pay for a dancer to work 6 weeks, pay for 10 days of rehearsal and contribute towards buying a tour bus.
Any donation of £100 or more will receive a named credit on the Vocab Dance Company website.